who am i

Mike Jakubik mikej at trigger.net
Fri Jul 4 06:50:18 PDT 2003

I don't think this is a problem with su. The same occurs when running login
in a shell, then logging out. I've seen this bug in FreeBSD since early 4.x,
I guess I just never bothered to mention it, thinking someone would notice
and fix it. It has certainly scared me a few times, it would be nice if it
was corrected.

Thanks.