CGI_Lite module installation to perl 5.8.2

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Mon Dec 15 23:45:53 PST 2003

Hi there,

I solved it by wrapping relevant parts of code (dealing with manifypods that
generates man pages from MAN1POD, MAN3POD) in no strict; CODE_GOES_HERE; use
strict; in MM_Unix.pm and MM_Any.pm.

--
:
:. kind regards
:.: =@= corwin at aeternal.net
:.:
:.: "When you want something, all the universe
:.:   conspires in helping you to achieve it."
:.:                   - The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)