TEST REQUEST: USB stable MFC.

Volker Stolz stolz at i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 29 04:58:56 PDT 2003

In local.freebsd-stable, you wrote:
> Dear USB users,
> We have made a patch available of the USB stack in -current, back ported
> to -stable.  I am looking for feedback from USB users as to whether it
> works or not so that we can consider incorporating it into the next

The machine froze after detecting the two busses and the attached hub.
I booted with -v, but the USB info didn't make it into dmesg. It looked
normal, so if you are interested I can send you the current logs.
The kernel sources are a week old (08-22).

Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
rage against the finite state machine