PAE removal patch for testing

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon Aug 25 19:01:03 PDT 2003

At 04:51 PM 25/08/2003 -0500, Mike Silbersack wrote:

>Right now, anyone who is experiencing problems should definitely try that
>short patch which Mike Tancsa said works for him and confirm whether or
>not it fixes the issue on their system.

The 2 servers I am running it on both have been stable since applying it.
ns4% uptime
  9:58PM  up 2 days,  4:27, 2 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.03, 0.05
ns4%

would have rebooted several times by now.  The other machine is also
stable.  Both are quite busy mail routers. One also runs spamassassin via a
milter.

         ---Mike