-STABLE problems / icmp6.c?

Nils Holland nils at thunderbridge.de
Sat Aug 16 09:16:55 PDT 2003

On Saturday 16 August 2003 14:29, you wrote:

> Does icmp6.c exist in usr.bin/systat? It is a new file that I added
> yesterday. I've built -stable on a machine this morning and systat
> built fine.

You're right, it's not there, so it's no wonder that it won't work. I've also
noticed some other "strange things" in my /usr/src. Simply running cvsup
again didn't help (strange), but deleting the whole /usr/src and the "sup"
directory and checking out the sources all over again worked fine.

Anyway, thanks for the hint! ;-)

Bye,
Nils <nils at thunderbridge.de>

--> NEU: Das Thunderbridge Forum: http://forum.thunderbridge.de :NEU <--

--
"Stretch your arms out for the fire, for another dark desire"

FreeBSD jasmina.thunderbridge.de 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #0: Mon Aug 11
15:46:11 CEST 2003
root at jasmina.thunderbridge.de:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/JAZZY  i386
 2:39PM  up 4 days,  3:56, 1 user, load averages: 0.13, 0.25, 0.18