make -DNOCLEANDEPENDS distclean

Andy Gilligan andy at evo6.org
Mon Apr 28 23:41:03 PDT 2003

I take it you're running this from the top level
of /usr/ports ?

A better way to clean out /usr/ports is to install
sysutils/portupgrade which includes 'portsclean'.

Then run:

# portsclean -CDD

This cleans out all 'work' directories, removes any
distfiles not mentioned in the INDEX, and also any
distfiles that don't relate to any installed program.

It's much quicker too :)

-Andy