Firewall inconsistent behavior

geo at other.org geo at other.org
Mon Apr 28 09:02:30 PDT 2003

Hey folks,

	I've been having a problem with the BSD box I've been using
as a firewall. I'm hoping one of you all will be able to assist.

I've actually been having a running discussion on another bsdforum
with this issue. If possible, please read that:

http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9088

If you can't get to that for some reason, please let me know, and
I'll include the text, in all its gloriously long entirety in a
message. Just trying to conserve a little bandwidth.

I'd appreciate any insight you can lend.

Thanks in advance,

- Geo