CVS Revision Tag Date Format Question

Michael Tran Tranbo at usafvet.com
Sun Apr 27 11:03:14 PDT 2003

I am having problem with getting the src from the cvs server for a specific
date

	I read the the man page and it said the date format is :

"date=[cc]yy.mm.dd.hh.mm.ss
This specifies a date that should be used to select the revi- sions that are
checked out from the CVS repository. The client will receive the revisions
that were in effect at the specified date and time. At present, the date
format is inflexible. All 17 or 19 characters must be specified, exactly as
shown. For the years 2000 and beyond, specify the century cc. For earlier
years, specify only the last two digits yy. Dates and times are considered
to be GMT. The default date is `.', which means ``as late as possible''. "
My entry in the stable-supfile
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4 date=[cc]03.04.19.00.00.00
when I run the cvsup -g -L 2 stable-supfile I got the error Invalid date
"[cc]03.04.19.00.00.00"
What is the correct entry for this?.  I want to get the 4.8-STABLE  date on
2003-APRIL-19-12:00 PM
Thanks for all the your help.