top failure

RMH rmhlldr at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 19:42:24 PDT 2003

FAQ doesn't solve the problem, because:
a) both kernel and world are from 4.7-RC1, i.e synchronised;
b) kernel was loaded in usual way, through /boot/loader.

The problem is, that kernel _without_symbols_ doesn't work with
libkvm, but otherwise does fine. Why? Also interesting that this
doesn't happen on -CURRENT. Is it a bug of libkvm? Can anyone
reproduce this issue on -STABLE or 4.8-RELEASE?

---
Regards,
 Rhett