Installing FreeBSD-Stable and Upgrading to FreeBSD-Stable

Anton Zavrin antonzav at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 21 10:10:10 PDT 2003

What actually stopped me from using handbook is this:
# make -x -DVARIABLE target

As always I was following step-by-step instructions (good learning
process ;-) ) and the above command didn't work at all, the reason being
is that there is no "-x' switch in make command, at least in the "make"
I have.

Best Regards, Anton