Annother Wireless network card annother problem

vizion communication vizion at ixpres.com
Tue Apr 15 14:01:46 PDT 2003

Thanks very much for the input. It is really helpful.

Does anyome have any more to add -- I am going to get
somehardware in the next 24 hots so all information would be
appreciated. Is there anyone with experience of USB client
devices on FreeBSD.. it would have some advantages for my
application because one can run a usb cable for a fair
distance. Which raises another hardware isssue which is not
exactly on topic (sorry guys)- does anyone know who I can
order the tools/fittings/cables I need to construct longer
usb cable runs?

David