my mistake compiling kernel

Andreas Klemm andreas at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 11 01:30:17 PDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 09:58:12AM +0000, Zoran Kolic wrote:
> I am shure that mistake is mine, but don't know
> what option to include. Must be something
> I threw away, without knowlidge what it is.

Then please start over using the GENERIC kernel config
file as a start.

Only threw out that options "at once" from which you know
that they are not needed.

Then iterate slowly up to the point where the compile
problem arises.

Don't make too many changes at once, so that at least you
exactly know, whats causing this.

And if you have it and think its an error, report it
to the list, ask if its an error or not (maybe you
overlooked a dependency) ... If its an error, please
file a bugreport using send-pr.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.7