4.8-Release disk3 and disk4

Jim Pazarena paz at qcislands.net
Mon Apr 7 12:40:39 PDT 2003

I've never read a posting which explains why the ftp site doesn't
have a full size disc 2 and is missing disk 3 & 4 for v5.0

now it appears that 4.8 has gone the same route.

Of _course_ vendors are free to make as many discs as they want....

but why has the ftp site been trimmed?   THAT'S the question he was
asking.

Jim Pazarena  Box 550                 mailto:paz at qcislands.net
              Queen Charlotte  BC     http://www.qcislands.net/paz
              CANADA   V0T 1S0        phone:250 559 7777