Sparc64 doesn't care about you, and you shouldn't care about Sparc64

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:13:30 UTC 2015

We don't have to expect clang support to work. Just having someone
champion the external toolchain stuff and getting sparc64
world/kernel/release building from say, sparc64-gcc 5.x would be
enough.

The hardware support and such is a separate problem. I'd just like
someone there to bite the bullet and push through external toolchain
support for sparc64 and removing the use of gcc-4.2 there.

-a