FreeBSD 10-STABLE/sparc64 panic

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Mon Jun 9 20:20:22 UTC 2014

On Jun 9, 2014, at 14:13, Chris Ross <cross+freebsd at distal.com> wrote:

> […]
>
>  More information for the records.  I’ll likely try to drop back just before
> r263508 (r263478) since r263508 was so seemingly large, in case I’ve
> found the “problem point”.  One can hope.

  Oh well.  That was learned quickly.  r263478 booted once, but a second
attempt caused the multiple-boots-before-getting-to-multiuser.  So, moving
right along, I’ll try r263401 in the more “binary search” algorithm…

  Sorry for the noise for those that aren’t directly curious about these results.

                            - Chris