Your Rental Property Listing

Joe joe.joeoptions at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:56:28 UTC 2010

Hi!

I believe there is a faster and easier way to rent, trade, buy and sell
destination real estate and thought you might be interested in my new rental
website called JoeOptions: http://www.joeoptions.com/.

Here's how JoeOptions benefits you:

* FREE listings through December 31, 2011 for properties created on
JoeOptions.
* UNLIMITED pictures/videos/links to help promote and better represent your
Property and the Destination.
* HomeAway Connect integration eliminating the need to manage multiple
calendars
* Unique property management tool allowing Renters to find your property
based on Date, Price and Location in one step.
* Meet People Where They Are: Social Media integration with Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, etc.

Check out this video that explains why JoeOptions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kohBjcuPMhE

We look forward to you joining us at JoeOptions!

Best Regards,

Joe

We've sent you this email because we think you'll enjoy using JoeOptions. If
you'd rather not receive any more emails from us, please email
unsubscribe at joeoptions.com, and we'll take you off our list.

To remove your email from the "20101125" mailing list, click here:

http://cs.joeoptions.com/index.php?ACT=5&id=LE3UmLPZR4