free Sun Field Engineer Handbook, Silicon Valley USA

Steve Rikli sr at genyosha.net
Thu Jan 28 01:20:43 UTC 2010

I have an extra set (both volumes I & II) of the Sun Field Engineer
Handbook (FEH), free for other Sun/FreeBSD folks.

This is the 1999 edition in the brown 3-ring binders, Sun part#s:

  Volume I:   800-4006-19
  Volume II:  800-4247-17

All I ask in return is reimbursement for shipping in US$ funds only
please.  And local pickups in Silicon Valley, California USA are
also welcome.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| The user who says "Can X be done?" is   ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| usually really asking "Would someone    ||