ports/119352: graphics/ilmbase configure tests for shared semaphores but uses non-shared sems

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Tue Jan 19 10:39:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 02:04 -0800, Stephen Hurd wrote:
> Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> >> This was on a sparc64 system which I no longer have access to, but since
> >> the threading implementation in 7.0-RC1 didn't support shared
> >> semaphores, I would expect that the latest 7.x doesn't either, so the
> >> patch is still needed.
> >>

> > You sure about it? As I my 7.1-STABLE testbed executes that configure
> > mini-program all-right.
> >

> Of course, I can't be sure without access to a sparc64... adding -sparc64@
>
> Can anyone verify if graphics/ilmbase configure fails to find working
> semaphores on 7.x?

checking semaphore.h usability... yes
checking semaphore.h presence... yes
checking for semaphore.h... yes
checking for library containing sem_init... none required
checking whether to use POSIX unnamed semaphores... Bad system call
(core dumped
)
no (pshared not usable)
configure: multithread true, LIBS = -pthread , CC = cc, CXXFLAGS = -O2
-fno-stri
ct-aliasing -pipe -D_THREAD_SAFE

x1# uname -a
FreeBSD x1.lerwick.hopto.org 7.2-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p5 #2:
Mon Dec 28 01:06:37 GMT 2009
root at x1.lerwick.hopto.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC_WITH_RDR  sparc64

Regards

Craig B