Hardware Donation?

Pavel Dobrokhotov Pavel.Dobrokhotov at unil.ch
Fri Jun 12 14:34:06 UTC 2009

Hello.

First of all, I am not a regular FreeBSD-sparc list reader, so I beg
everybody's pardon for intruding this way.
But it has been 4 days since Mr. Nelson's generous offer, and no body
stepped in to take it, and it griefs me dearly to see such hardware
wasted, so I wanted to ask Mr. Nelson:

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 03:09:38PM -0500, Tim Nelson wrote:
> If none of the devs are interested, I'll send out another
 > blurb on the list offering it up for grabs to anyone else,
 > although you'll need to pay for shipping. :-)

Before giving it away "in the wild", can you consider
proposing it to an other BSD project, or you prefer donating to FreeBSD
community only?

Regards,

Pavel Dobrokhotov