Free Ultra2 in Silicon Valley, USA

mdh mdh_lists at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 05:33:31 PDT 2008

Perhaps this could augment the package build setup?  The current sparc64 package builds, I'm told, take a while because of lack of CPU power.  Anyways, I think you might need to contact the FreeBSD Foundation directly to facilitate donations, especially if you want them to be tax-deductible.  Thanks for supporting FreeBSD!
- mdh