Doesn't anything work around here?

Daniel Austin MBCS dan at freebsd-host.net
Fri Nov 2 11:54:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm more than happy to test out ports on sparc64.  I have a few sparc64
8.0-current machines here.  If some dont work, I may be in a position to
patch them so that they will - If there's any specific ports that people
are more interested in, please let me know off list and i'll be happy to
at least take a peek and possibly come up with some patches.

Thanks,

Daniel.