freebsd-update

xaoslaad monty19 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:27:45 UTC 2007

Firstly I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, and would
appreciate a point in the right direction if not, but as far as I can tell
it looks like a good place to start

I just did a clean install of FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE on an Ultra 5 .This is my
first time running on a Sparc, and everything is working great now that I've
got the keyboard/mouse working in X, sound working, etc.  The only problem
is freebsd-update kicking back the following error:

# freebsd-update fetch
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 1 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update1.FreeBSD.org... failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

I have 6.2 RELEASE running on an i386 and freebsd-update works fine, so not
sure what's up.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your responses.