GenealogyHosting Mailing List - Action Required

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:17:54 PST 2007

Please take a second to report this as spam on
<http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/unsubscribe.aspx?id=39774&sid=63932545&spam=true>

/Didrik Madheden

On 2 Dec 2007 18:32:27 -0700, GenealogyHosting
<thorntongale at genealogyhosting.com> wrote:
>    Subscription Confirmation
>
>                                                                                                 You are currently subscribed to the GenealogyHosting mailing list. As an active subscriber, you receive valuable email newsletters, announcements, and other information from GenealogyHosting.
>
>                              In order to ensure that we maintain a 100% permission-based mailing list, please verify that you want to remain an active subscriber.

>                               If you do not click the link above, you will not receive any future email messages from GenealogyHosting.
>

>                                                            Sincerely,
>                                                                                             GenealogyHosting

>                         Copyright (C) 2004-2007.  All rights reserved.

-----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://f-label.tojt.net/>
Blog:
<http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>
SKRIVA på Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ: