"fast data access mmu miss" on kernels w/o "makeoptions DEBUG=-g"

R. Imura imura at ryu16.org
Thu Sep 15 06:26:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

At last week end, I got Mac mini, and I now have a big endian machine. :)
FreeBSD/ppc works well. (Sorry, I know this is sparc64 list. ;-p )
Smbfs and iconv(9) works well too on my Mac ppc.
I tried cd9660, msdosfs and smbfs for iconv(9).

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 12:21:19AM +0900, R. Imura wrote:
> BTW, I found we can obtain macros from NetBSD in
> contrib/smbfs/include/netsmb/smb_lib.h.

What I had to do is only apply this smb_lib.h change and apply
patches which I posted to this list some days ago.
I'll commit these changes, later.
I don't know all problem fixes on sparc64, though.

Regards,
- R. Imura