Ultra Enterprise 2, Creator3D, type6, Xorg issues

Steve Joynt steve.joynt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:03:53 PST 2005

On 17/11/05, Ken Folse <ksfjr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Ok, I have compiled a custom kernel and reinstalled xorg from ports. I am
> using the same xorg.conf and still getting the same errors. I have tried
> commenting out dri in xorg.conf. Do I need some kind of patch? Is there
> anyone out there running Xorg 6.8.2 on 6.0-RELEASE on an Ultra 2? How about
> an Ultra 2 with a type 6 keyboard, crossbow mouse, and Creator 3D?
>
> Should I upgrade to -CURRENT?

I have a Sun Ultra 10 with Mach64 graphics chip, so I can't help with
the Creator 3D problems. FWIW I have the dri module commented out of
my xorg.conf.

I have the same keyboard as you and exactly the same InputDevice
section as you posted earlier. The keyboard works, although I don't
get any caps/num/scroll lock LEDs in xorg.

- steve