E4500 with 24GB RAM

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Sat Jun 11 08:47:50 GMT 2005

Pyun YongHyeon wrote this message on Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 16:26 +0900:
> I wonder how you can use NFS reliably on sparc64. Due to failure of
> alignment(both server and client) it's really easy to get panic on sparc64.

I was recently trying to upgrade my sparc64 using a cross-built world,
and I couldn't get through an installworld with my sparc64 mounted..
It kept on panicing..  I plan to take a look at them shortly, but I
don't think I was using tcp...  I do have a few back traces if someone
wants to look at them...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579