sparc64 X and kbd keyboard driver

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Sun Jul 31 23:52:11 GMT 2005

On Friday 15 of July 2005 23:46, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> Since xorg-server port works on sparc64 as it is now, I'd try to avoid
> bumping revision for this change only for now and if possible bundle it
> with possible other fixes should any be needed before ports are frozen for
> FreeBSD 6.0 release. If no other fixes are needed I'd commit this and bump
> revision just before the freeze so there are updated packages for release.
> How does this sound?

After a bit more thinking, since both versions work there doesn't seem to be a
need to bump revision so it's not bumped. Regardless, 6.0 release packages
should contain this fix as they are built from scratch, rather than
incrementally, but I digress :) Thanks again for pointing out the patch in
Xorg CVS and testing the fix!

Dejan