Problems with X..

Matthias Muthmann mmuthmann at gmx.net
Sun Feb 27 16:06:33 GMT 2005

On Sa, 2005-02-26 at 22:46 +0100, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> Hmm, can you try patch at http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xorg/patch-bsd_kbd.c in
> addition to previous one. These are copied over from old keyboard driver
> code. The keys you've mentioned - do they not work at all or do they produce
> weird codes?
>

> Dejan

Your 2nd patch does'nt seem to do anything... but I could be wrong
because I cant't do very much without the last row of letters. They
still don't work: The don't do anything - no strange letters, no beeps
no other effects. I hope this helped - and thanks for your efforts! If I
have time I will try out any other patches for the keyboard driver.

--
Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann at gmx.net>