sun ultra2 won't boot obp anymore...

Thomas Zenner thomas_zenner at web.de
Sat Feb 19 13:30:34 GMT 2005

Hi

I tried your miniinstall-cd "freebsd for sparc" image on my sun ultra2 - two days ago

I hat some problems in underständing the installation prozess

May be I used s. th. false - on the first screen -

I wasn't able to get trough - nor to get back -

Finally, I switched off the computer.

Now it isn't able to load the Open Boot Promt anymore - the monitor stays black (won't start )

I don't know what to do by now - do you have any idea...

Tanks TOM (fom Germany)