Testers with U10/Creator wanted

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Tue Feb 15 06:34:43 PST 2005

Op di, 15-02-2005 te 02:04 +0100, schreef Marius Strobl:
>People who tried syscons(4) on Ultra 10 in the past reported a hang
>during boot after the screen is blanked. I managed to reproduce and
>fix this on a Sun AXi board. Could someone with a Creator(3D) or
>Elite3D equipped Ultra 10 please give the patch at:
>http://alchemy.franken.de/~marius/delay_fix.diff
>a try to see if it also solves the problem there? It shouldn't matter
>if you are running -stable or -current.

My hero!

Works fine on my Ultra10 here.

# Sun Ultra 5/10 UPA/PCI (UltraSPARC-IIi 360MHz), No Keyboard
# OpenBoot 3.31, 1024 MB (60 ns) memory installed, Serial #xxxxxxxx.

Only my monitor doesn't want to display anything. Probably a local
problem. Maybe something non related to the patch.

I'm going to test this also on a Ultra1 with a creator card (non-3D).
But that can take a little while.

Koop