Sun Type 5 keyboard on an ultra 2 w/ X

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Dec 29 06:42:14 PST 2005

Hi,

We're getting somewhere.  The keyboard works if I do:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option "Protocol"    "standard"
        Option "AutoRepeat"  "500 30"
        Option "XkbRules"    "sun"
        Option "XkbModel"    "type5"
        Option "XkbLayout"   "us"
        Option "XkbKeycodes" "sun(type5)"
EndSection

Still no mouse though.  I wonder if /dev/sysmouse is wrong...

cheers

bruce