Using Creator 3D on an Ultra 1E?

R. Tyler Ballance tyler at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 28 12:21:26 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 11:30, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:14:09 +0200
> Joerg Wunsch <j at ida.interface-business.de> wrote:
>
> > Just hook an oscilloscope to the VGA connector, and see if there's any
> > signal.
>
> I would if I had one. :-)
> My personal setup don't include an oscilloscope.
> I will try with a different monitor.

Bah, yuou'll just have to start working at a University :)

I contemplating hooking up an oscilloscope we have up here to my
Ultra2's framebuffer just for grins ;)

You could probably achieve the same effect with a voltometer (?) or
something to the likes, just to see if there's current.

-R. Tyler Ballance