ebus resource allocation error?

Thomas Moestl t.moestl at tu-bs.de
Mon May 10 08:11:08 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004/05/10 at 13:49:58 +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> OK, so still, how do I know which is the `correct' IRQ for me?  Should
> I blindly assume that bus_alloc_resource_any(... SYS_RES_IRQ ...) will
> do the right thing for me?

That it will anyway; there is no need to use bus_get_resource(),
bus_alloc_resource_any() with the same rid is sufficient.
Which rid to use will probably have to be trial and error, in the
absence of detailed documentation (or drivers for other OSes).

	- Thomas

--
Thomas Moestl	<t.moestl at tu-bs.de>	http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0015675/
		<tmm at FreeBSD.org>	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tmm/