Keyboard and mouse "dead" after adding sc to kernel.

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Wed May 5 14:56:29 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 17:12 -0400, Ken Smith wrote:
> Can you check to see what the PROM says your console devices are?
> I think some recent improvements in how FreeBSD handle that were
> made - the settings are actually paid attention to now I think.

Do you mean devalias at the obp prompt? I'm learning the basic stuff of
the obp but the more advanced is above my head.

ttyb		/sbus/zs at f,1100000:b
ttya		/sbus/zs at f,1100000:a
keyboard!	/sbus/zs at f,1000000:forcemode
keyboard	/sbus/zs at f,1000000

I should also have mentioned that when running the default kernel allows
the use of the keyboard andy shows a login prompt.

Koop