sparc64 on donovan

Mark Cartwright sirloper at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 06:44:33 PST 2004

I've actually installed freebsd/sparc64 5.2.1 on a Sun
Netra V100, which is similar in concept to the machine
you describe (sparc64 processor, IDE disks).  My
Ultra-10 that I use at home also has this in common.

Not a ton of useful information to add here, I'm sorry
to say, but I've not had a need to look into this more
closely -- it just works.