Terminal Emulation

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Mar 10 12:55:39 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:27:34AM -0800, Mark Cartwright wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any plans to make
> console terminal emmulation work properly under
> freebsd/sparc64?  I am not a developer, but I can't
> imagine it would be that difficult to borrow some code
> from the other BSD's (opena and net) which both are
> capable of running X locally and have full support for
> the sun terminal type.

I can't speak for other developers but these issues are something
I'm interested in taking care of at some point if nobody else gets
to it first.  That said, I have absolutely no clue what kind of
a timeframe that would happen in.  I'm still getting my bearings
and have another obligation or two within the project.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |