[current tinderbox] failure on sparc64/sparc64

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jun 24 16:08:12 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 06:04:04PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smrgrav wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov <ru at freebsd.org> writes:
> > It would be interesting to know, if it's only a cross build that's broken,
> > or native SPARC64 build is broken too?
>
> I'll start a native build, but it will take some time to complete.

I did one yesterday that worked.

I had turned off panther's (cluster ref machine) daily cron rebuild/reboot
when the initial binutils import happened because of loader problems.  But
that got resolved and I forgot to turn it back on, I'll do that now.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |