Problem with compiling ports

John LeMay jlemay at njmc.com
Tue Jan 27 07:34:17 PST 2004

>>It's a good idea to check the FreeBSD.org website first to see
>>> if the problem has already been reported.  And, depending on the
>>> problem, you may want to send a message to this group first,
>>> to help determine whether it is a real problem or pilot error.
>>> (Monitoring this group on an on-going basis is also a good idea
>>> for any FreeBSD sysadmin.)
>

> Also check http://bento.freebsd.org for errors discovered during the
> automated package builds.
>
> Kris

Thanks for all the tips! I have one question though after reading the
update section in the handbook. Does CVSup download all of the sources
or just the directory structure and make files? I don't exactly have
room for all of the sources (and I can't imagine who really would!) on
this Ultra-5.

--
John LeMay
kc2kth