Newer installworld_nk script (64-bit time_t)

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Mon Jan 26 21:48:32 PST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 05:27:13PM -0500, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> For instance, someone just sent me a message about their attempt
> to upgrade, and it appears that my instructions are not complete
> enough for people who are doing an upgrade via NFS-mounted
> directories.  I was afraid we might see some problems in that
> situation, and it seems that we do.

That's good to know - my /usr/src is a remote NFS mount from a 4-STABLE
box. I'm several provinces away from home for the next little while and
so I can't readily test the upgrade (that, and I'm too chicken to try it
remotely) but please keep the list psoted on any progress in this area.

Thanks,

-T

--
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
	- Albert Einstein