installation

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Sat Dec 18 14:18:22 PST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 02:30:36PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
>
> > I ran out of time before, I couldn't get the Ultra-60 installed.  I'll be
> > making my second attempt sometime in the next few days, I've been hoping
> > that someone will have done something sane, which will actually allow one
> > to INSTALL the software.
>
> You can install using the serial console..that hasn't changed.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't kvetch, the rest is top quality, but the folks
involved in the Solaris port are, I think, too well acquainted with
soldering guns and serial terminals.

If you want to take it that way, that's a compliment, I guess, at least
everyone will understand the meaning, I think.

> Kris

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr at chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).