[SUMAMRY] [-CURRENT] Nothing more on the console?

matt matt at grogged.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 7 14:23:59 PDT 2004

This probably won't be of any help to you, but I had a similar problem
(dead serial port A) on an Ultra 2 a couple months ago.  The thing had me
stumped for a month and a half - the fix was so stupid it's mind numbing.
I yanked the cpu's, wiped off the connectors, and everything was fixed.
go figure.

-m