Problems upgrading

Peter Larkowski peter at larkowski.net
Sat Sep 27 15:52:39 PDT 2003

Hi again:

Just as a follow up, on my Ultra AXe, it doesn't make any difference if
this is an IDE cdrom or a SCSI cdrom.  Also, dd'ing the boot.flp to the
front of a hard drive produces the same results:  The system hangs on
5.1-RELEASE with no useful messages when "Mounting root from
UFS:/dev/md0"  Again, the 5.0-RELEASE cd works.  Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
-p