Dedicated disks from a sparc64/-CURRENT system into an Alpha

Nick Jones nick at freebsd.cx
Tue Sep 9 08:13:19 PDT 2003

Sorry to cross post this, but a suggestion mailed to me off-list regarding
the problem below suggested that maybe it's endian related.  As I need to
get these disks working in either an Alpha box or an x86 box and sparc64
being the 'odd-one-out' (big endian), maybe someone on this list can shed
some light.

--

/Nick