For richard@uclinux.net (Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

richard at uclinux.net richard at uclinux.net
Mon Jul 28 04:14:17 PDT 2003

> ----
> <richard at uclinux.net>: host mail.uclinux.net[212.182.218.91] said: 550 5.0.0
>     Get lost with your spamming mails (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
> ----
>
> This is incredibly rude.  If you're going to use such a coarse
> technique as blocking entire DSL subnets, then at least be polite
> about it.
>
> Kris

I'm gonna change the "message" then...but not chnage the
access rules until I installed postfix...

Most spam is coming from people behind dsl lines and running
sendmail by default...and leaving it open for everyone
in the world...

And since obviously you have a mx record for your domain...
why not use an official mail server for outgoing mail as well?

rick