Environment-related exec or gmake bug on sparc64

John Polstra jdp at polstra.com
Wed Apr 16 15:30:55 PDT 2003

In article <20030416222502.GD16563 at locore.ca>,
Jake Burkholder  <jake at locore.ca> wrote:

> I haven't seen anything like this, no.  How can I reproduce it?
> Has the port been committed?  (kris mentioned it had).  I looked
> in /s/scratch/jdp on panther but I get a different error trying
> to build ezm3 from that.

The port has been committed.  Would you (anybody) mind trying to
install it on a sparc64 system?  I am interested in whether it fails
everywhere, or just on panther, or just with my particular
environment settings, or just with my particular bad karma.  (I was
facing east when I tried it, but that didn't help.)

Thanks,
John
--
  John Polstra