5.1-R-p2 crashes on SMP with AMI RAID and Intel 1000/Pro

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 22 09:53:43 PDT 2003

On 22-Aug-2003 Hartmann, O. wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, John Baldwin wrote:
>
> Sorry, I do not have the kernel debug due to the kernel is not running with any
> debug options. I will compile them in as soon as possible. Or is there another file
> I'm not aware of?

No, you have to compile with DEBUG=-g to get a kernel.debug.  If you can reproduce
the fault and get an updated instruction pointer address, you will want to do a
gdb list command on that address.