Improving Your Website’s Health

Phil Brown philbrown at webadminusa.com
Fri Mar 29 17:46:27 UTC 2019

Hi getopt.org Team,

Greetings.

Hope you are doing great.

Have you got a chance to review my mail, which I had emailed you couple of
days back?Unfortunately we heard nothing from you. And I had mentioned the
entire website technical errors in that mail, which have affected the
website rank in the Google Search and Traffic.

If you are interested for the *Website Technical Analysis* and *Details SEO
Proposal*, Then we will send you.

We are providing the SEO and SMO Service with a very competitive price.

If you have any issues Please do let me know.

Have a great day.

*Warm Regards,*

* Phil Brown  *

*Senior **SEO Technical*