Technology User List

Rebecca Robinson rebecca at bizcontactlists.info
Thu Mar 20 17:40:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring any of the updated contact databases of below specified titles that will add great value to your marketing programs?

We can segment Technology users by C-level, VP-level, Director-level and manager level as per your requirement.

Our Top Selling Technology List: Avaya, Cloud Users, IBM Filenet / Storage, SAP Users, Microsoft Dynamic, CRM /ERP, Sage, MS SharePoint, Epicor, People Soft etc.

The lists comes with complete details such as Contact Name, Company, Website, Title, Phone number, Fax number, Email address, Country, SIC code, Zip code, Revenue & Employees.

Kindly revert back to us with your target audience so that I can get back to you with relevant information.

Best Regards,

Rebecca Robinson

Business Development Manager

Phone: (404) 425-9106

rebecca at bizcontactlists.info<mailto:rebecca at bizcontactlists.info>

P Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with "Unsubscribe" and we will honor your request.

Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if you're not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate if you would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the person in charge.