freebsd in flashdrive

acid burn byte_crawler24 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 02:55:14 PST 2006

Hi! after doing a lot of searching on how can I install or create my mini freebsd in flashdrive, I found this mailing list.. I'm new in Unix world.. I had installed Freebsd in my desktop computer way back home (philippines), now Im here in DUBAI and I want to continue my study in freebsd, but tha problem most of the computershop here dont have cdrom and floppy drive to use the livecd and picobsd.. I have a flashdrive 256mb and I want to install freebsd there.. Is there any Whitepapers and tutorials available?
  pls.. reply
  -thank's in advance