help : can't detect the NIC

valentino lionheart gudang_program at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 11:02:45 PDT 2004

Hello,
I run picoBSD from floppy disk. I don't know for sure, but I think there are some problem. After booting, I enter the kernel configuration but all the menu ( or whatever their names ) such as network are set as "collapsed".
The PC use a ReaLTeK ethernet card. What should I do ?

My friends have a picoBSD floppy that is quite different from what I got, I guess it is a different version. It already got realtek in the NIC list.
Do anyone know where I can found and download such version of picobsd ?

I am waiting any answers/suggestion as soon as possible.
I am sorry for troubling you and forgive me for my broken english